PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Ella advises clients on mergers and acquisitions as well as on capital markets, corporate, commercial and contract law. In addition to her legal degree, Ella studies at Hanken School of Economics, where she majors in Finance.
Ella joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2016 and continued as a thesis trainee in 2017. Upon her graduation in 2017, she was appointed as an associate lawyer.
- Counsel to Beneq Oy and its shareholders in the sale of Beneq to Qingdao Sifang SRI Intellectual Technology Co. Ltd., 2018
- Finnish counsel to ABB in its acquisition of GE Industrial Solutions for USD 2.6 billion, 2018
Counsel to Terveystalo in its IPO and listing on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange, 2017
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Legal Trainee, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2016
- Hanken School of Economics, 2015 –