PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Elisabeth heads our IP&TMT (Intellectual Property & Technology, Media and Telecom) practice at the Stockholm office. Her fields of expertise include IT, outsourcing, telecoms, data protection, IP, marketing, consumer, e-commerce and distribution, sports, media, music and entertainment law, as well as general commercial law. Innovation, technology, know-how, data, e-commerce, trademarks and other intellectual property rights are often central to the businesses that Elisabeth advises.
Her practice includes drafting, interpreting, negotiating and disputing commercial agreements. She also advises on M&A in the IP&TMT field.
In addition, Elisabeth has worked with corporate sustainability, bribery, anti-corruption and compliance matters for over a decade. She regularly conducts presentations and training in these areas.
Because of her vast experience of working with franchise chains and other chain companies, Elisabeth has become a board member of the Swedish Franchise Association.
- Ranked as one of the world's leading franchise lawyers by Who's Who Legal 2016 and 2017
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
Board Member, Swedish Franchise Association, 2015-
Swedish Bar Association, 2009-
International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (SFIR)
Swedish Association for Copyright Law (SFU)
Swedish Competition & Market Law Association
- Licensing Executives Society Scandinavia (LES Scandinavia)
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Specialist Partner, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, Sweden, 2016-
- Associate and Senior Associate, Advokatfirman Lindahl, Stockholm, Sweden, 2006-2015
- Junior Judge, District Court in Lund, Sweden, 2004-2005
- LL.M. in Innovation, Technology and the Law, Edinburgh University, Scotland, 2003
- Jur. Kand. (LL.M in Law), University of Lund, Sweden, 2002