PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Christoffer specialises in corporate finance, public M&A, equity capital markets transactions, as well as on other financial regulatory work. He has extensive transactions experience from more than 20 years practice including many ground-breaking cross-border mergers of equals and take-overs, financial sector M&A and restructurings, as well as from multi-jurisdictions securities offerings.
Recent Public M&A and Capital Markets transactions include counseling:
Counsel to Eltel in connection with its planned rights issue of EUR 150 million, 2017
- Counsel to Hoist Finance in connection with its initial public offering and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm, 2015
- Counsel to Acando in connection with the recommended public offer to the shareholders of Connecta to tender all outstanding shares in Connecta, 2014
- Counsel to the Board of Agrokultura in connection with the public mandatory offer by Steenord Corp., 2014
- Counsel to MTG in connection with the acquistition of 86,8 % of all outstanding shares in Nice Entertainment Group from CapMan, the founders of a management in the target, 2013
- Counsel to Paradox Entertainment in connection with Beagle Investments S.A.’s completion of its mandatory offer, which increased Beagle's holding in Paradox Entertainment from 37.7% of share capital to 38.1% of share capital, 2013
- Counsel to the shareholders of Niscayah Group (publ) in connection with the public takeover offer by Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., 2011
- Ranked as a Highly Regarded lawyer in Capital Markets: Equity M&A in the 2019 edition of IFLR1000.
- Christoffer Saidac advised Eltel on a circa €150m preferential rights issue., Legal 500. 2018.
- Christoffer Saidac is well regarded for advising financial institutions on equity capital markets transactions as well as financial regulatory matters, Chambers Global 2018 and Chambers Europe 2018.
- Highly regarded lawyer, Capital markets, M&A, Equity, IFLR1000, 2018
'Christoffer Saidac has earned a solid reputation in the market and is praised by clients for being "very responsive and getting back to clients quickly."' Corporate/M&A, Chambers Europe 2017
- Leading lawyer, Capital Markets, M&A, Equity, IFLR1000, 2017
- 'Christoffer Saidac focuses on public M&A and is noted for his experience in cross-border mergers. He regularly acts on transactions in the financial services sector, and is recognised for his capital markets experience.', Corporate/M&A, Chambers Global 2016 and Chambers Europe 2016
- 'Christoffer Saidac is praised by market commentators for his technical abilities on capital market transactions. His expertise focuses on equity transactions and public M&A, advising clients on both domestic and cross-border deals. Sources say: "He is experienced, and when he gets involved, he does a good job." ', Captial Markets, Chambers Global 2016 and Chambers Europe 2016
- '"An extremely skilled lawyer with broad expertise."', Capital Markets, Chambers Global 2015 and Chambers Europe 2015
- 'Christoffer Saidac is a "brilliant" practitioner working on corporate finance, public M&A, equity capital markets and other financial regulatory work.', Capital Markets, Chambers Global 2014
- 'Christoffer Saidac…is regarded as an intelligent and technically skilled advisor.', Corporate/M&A, Chambers Europe 2013
- 'Christoffer Saidac handles corporate finance, equity capital markets, and financial regulatory matters. He has particular expertise in cross-border mergers and takeovers, restructurings and multi-jurisdictional securities offerings.', Capital Markets, Chambers Global 2013 and Chambers Europe 2013
- 'The "technical, focused and hard-working" Christoffer Saidac […] is known for his expertise in public M&A.', 'Christoffer Saidac is "exceptionally intelligent and technically skilled."', Capital Markets and Corporate/M&A, Chambers Global and Chambers Europe 2012
- Leading lawyer, Capital Markets, IFLR1000, 2012. 'Commentators consistently rate Sören Lindström, [Christoffer] Saidac and [Björn] Kristiansson as the elite in equity capital markets in the country.'
- 'Christoffer Saidac...is recommended...as a “gifted and talented lawyer“.', Chambers Europe 2011
- Corporate and M&A in the Legal Experts - Europe, Middle East and Africa, 2011 edition
- Capital Markets: Equity and Corporate/M&A, Chambers Europe and Chambers Global 2010
- Ranked among the best lawyers in the 2010-2017 editions (Sweden: Capital Markets, Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions) of Best Lawyers®
- Capital markets: equity, Corporate/M&A as well as Directors' duties and liabilities in PLC Which Lawyer?
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
- More than ten years experience as board member of listed companies and/or companies under financial supervision
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Partner, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2011
- Partner, Advokatfirman Vinge, 1992-2010
- Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge, 1984-1992 (including Vinge’s London office 1987-1988)
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Uppsala University 1984 (with distinction)
- Civilekonom (Graduate of Business Administration), of Handelshögskolan in Stockholm, 1984, majoring in International Finance through exchange with Stern Graduate Business School at N.Y.U (autumn 1983)