PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Carolina advises clients on all types of financing transactions with particular focus on bank lending, acquisition financing and the financing of public offers.
Carolina also has experience from being a visiting lawyer at a Stockholm based credit institution conducting business in several European countries, where she gained experience working with general corporate law, debt purchase and regulatory.
Counsel to Alma Media Corporation in the exchange offer for the shares and options in Talentum Oyj. The exchange offer includes both share and cash components and the total value of the offer amounts to Eur 42.7 million, 2015
Counsel to Triton and Alimak on its refinancing in connection with the IPO on Nasdaq Stockholm, 2015
Counsel to Hoist Finance on its initial public offering and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm, 2015
Counsel to IP-Only on the public offer to the shareholders in Availo, 2014
- Counsel to Accent Equity Partners in relation to the acquisition of Brenderup Group, the entire trailer business, from the Thule Group, 2014
- Counsel to Lindéngruppen and Foundation Asset Management (FAM) through their jointly owned company H Intressenter in connection with the financing of the public offer for Höganäs, 2013
- Counsel to EQT on the refinancing of IP-Only, 2013
- Counsel to Triton on the refinancing of Suomen Lähikauppa Oy, 2013
- Counsel to Deutsche Pfandbriefbank on the refinancing of Sagax, 2013
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2010
- Jur.kand. (LL.M.), Uppsala University, 2010