PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Antti specialises in capital markets, public and private M&A transactions, and corporate governance related questions. He has extensive experience in particular from complex cross-border transactions of public corporations.
Antti worked as a foreign associate at the capital markets practice of Jones Day in New York during 2015–2016. He is a member of the New York Bar.
Antti has frequently lectured on securities regulation and cross-border transactions at the University of Helsinki.
Counsel to Nordic Packaging and Container Holdings (NPAC Holdings) in the sale of Powerflute Group Holdings Oy to Mondi Group, 2018
Counsel to Terveystalo in its IPO and listing on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange, 2017
Counsel to Ahlstrom in the combination of Ahlstrom and Munksjö through a merger, 2016
Counsel to Biotie Therapies Corp. in the company's U.S. public offering of American Depositary Shares (ADS) and listing on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, 2015
Counsel to the Board of Sanitec in connection with the public takeover offer from Geberit, 2014
Counsel to Lemminkäinen Corporation in connection with its EUR 30 million rights issue and listing of new shares on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd, 2014
Counsel to Lemminkäinen Corporation in connection with its EUR 100 million bond issue and the listing thereof on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd, 2014
- Counsel to Pohjola Bank in connection with OP-Pohjola Group's EUR 3.3 billion tender for Pohjola Bank, 2014
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the New York Bar
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the Legal Committee of Amcham Finland
- Member of the Finnish Company Law Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
Foreign Associate, Jones Day (New York), 2015–2016
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- LL.M. (Corporate Governance), Stanford Law School, 2013 (Fulbright Scholar)
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2010
- Associate Lawyer, Lindgren & Mitts Law Office, 2010
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2009