PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Antti Antikainen advises clients in the fields of real estate transactions, real estate financing, and development projects, with a particular focus on real estate funds and leveraged transactions. In addition, Antti provides advice on general commercial, corporate, and contract law.
Prior to graduating and joining Hannes Snellman, Antti has worked at two listed technology companies and several law firms. Antti has also studied economics and law at the University of Seville for one semester.
Counsel to Skandia Fastigheter in its divestment of a 14,400 sqm of office property in Helsinki to Castellum
Counsel to TRIUVA Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft, acting on behalf of an institutional investor, in the acquisition of a core mixed use building on Kanavaranta 3-7
Counsel to a fund managed by Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management in its acquisition of a landmark headquarter property and a parking facility located in Keilaniemi, Espoo from a fund managed by Exilion Capital Oy
Counsel to Skandia Fastigheter in its acquisition of 14,400 sqm of office property in Helsinki from TRIUVA
Counsel to Barings Real Estate Advisers, acting on behalf of the Nordic Retail Fund in its disposal of 50% stake in the Kamppi shopping centre
Counsel to YIT Corporation in its disposal of Tripla hotel with an aggregate value of approx. EUR 88 million. The hotel will be operated by Sokotel Oy, and the investor will be a new limited partnership managed by Exilion Management Oy with Elo Mutual Pension Insurance Company, Veritas Pension Insurance Company and the State Pension Fund of Finland (VER) as owners.
- Counsel to Redito AB in its acquisition of a retail portfolio from Sagax with an underlying property value of approx. EUR 50 million
- Counsel to Ratos AB (publ), Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company and Redito AB in a formation of Serena Properties AB
- Counsel to Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, acting on behalf of the German open ended real estate fund “grundbesitz europa”, in its acquisition of a prime office property located in Leppävaara, Espoo with an underlying property value of approx. EUR 70 million from Veritas Pension Insurance Company Ltd
- Counsel to Ilmarinen and AMF in the creation of a JV between Kesko, Ilmarinen and AMF concerning the sale and leaseback of a portfolio of 40 retail properties in Sweden and Finland
- Counsel to eQ Finnish Real Estate in its acquisition of two properties from VR Pension Fund and Etera Mutual Pension Insurance, value EUR 23 million
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2014
Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2014
Contract Specialist, Microsoft Corporation, 2014
Contract Specialist, Nokia Corporation, 2013
Legal Trainee, Hammarström Puhakka Partners Attorneys, 2012 – 2013
Client Relations, Aurejärvi Attorneys, 2010 - 2012