PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Anton is highly experienced in providing large international and Russian clients with legal support for contractual and corporate issues. He has been involved in a large number of projects and has advised on a wide range of legal issues, including corporate reorganization, real property acquisition, founding new companies, foreign employment issues, corporate and real estate due diligence, and contractual issues.
Anton’s more recent projects include providing a large international investment company with full-scope legal support on a development project in Saint Petersburg, a complex corporate and real estate due diligence of a number of interrelated Russian companies, and advising on the complicated corporate restructuring of a large Russian industrial group for its further sale to foreign investors.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2010 -
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2008-2010
- Associate, DLA Piper, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2006-2008
- Law Degree, Saint Petersburg State University of Economics and Engineering, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2006
- In-house lawyer, Oceanproduct Holding, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2004