PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Anniina specialises in capital markets transactions and other transactions involving listed companies as well as corporate governance related matters. Her practice includes a number of equity and debt capital market transactions including IPOs, secondary share issues and bond issues, as well as mergers and acquisitions. She has also worked at the capital markets practice of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton in London during 2016–2017.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Anniina worked for the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority in the Conduct of Business Supervision Department.
- Counsel to Kildare Partners in its pending public tender offer for Technopolis Plc, a Finland-based listed company providing offices, coworking spaces and related services, 2018. The transaction is valued at approximately EUR 730 million.
Counsel to Ahlstrom-Munksjö in the acquisition of Expera Specialty Solutions, a U.S.-based specialty paper producer, for an enterprise value of USD 615 million, and the related financing, 2018
Counsel to Altia Plc in its IPO and listing on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki, 2018
Counsel to Terveystalo in its IPO and listing on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange, 2017
Finnish counsel to Telia Company in the divestment of the Sergel Group, a Nordic and Baltic credit management and debt purchase service provider, to Marginalen AB and Marginalen Bank Bankaktiebolag, in a transaction valuing the Sergel Group at SEK 2,070 million (or EUR 222 million) on a cash and debt-free basis.
- Counsel to Faron Pharmaceuticals Ltd in its IPO and listing on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange as well as in the preceding fundraising of approx. GBP 10 million, 2015
- Counsel to Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken (publ.), Helsinki Branch in Robit Plc's IPO and listing on First North Finland, 2015
- Counsel to Asiakastieto Group Plc in its IPO and listing on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd, 2015
- Counsel to Lemminkäinen Corporation in connection with its EUR 30 million rights issue and listing of new shares on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd, 2014
- Counsel to Ahlstrom Corporation in connection with its EUR 100 million bond issue, the listing thereof on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd and the tender offer for its outstanding EUR 100 million bond, 2014
- Counsel to Lemminkäinen Corporation in connection with its EUR 100 million bond issue and the listing thereof on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd, 2014
- Counsel to Verkkokauppa.com Oyj in its IPO on NASDAQ OMX First North Finland, 2014
- Counsel to SRV Yhtiöt Oyj in connection with its EUR 75 million bond issue and the listing thereof on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd, 2013
- Counsel to Ahlstrom Corporation in connection with its EUR 100 million hybrid bond issue and the tender offer for and the redemption of its outstanding EUR 80 million hybrid bond, 2013
- Counsel to Munksjö Oyj, created through the combination of Ahlstrom Corporation’s Label and Processing business with Munksjö AB with a combined net sales of approximately EUR 1.3 billion and approximately 3,300 employees, in its listing on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd, 2012/2013
- Counsel to Old Mutual plc and Skandia Life Assurance Company Ltd in the incorporation and licensing of a new Finnish life insurance company and a cross-border insurance portfolio transfer, 2012
- Co-author of the Finland Chapter in The Executive Remuneration Review, 7th edition, 2018
- Co-author of the Finland Chapter in The Corporate Governance Review, 8th edition, 2018
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association’s Youth Committee
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Associate (Secondee), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, 2016-2017
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2012-2016
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2012
- Legal Advisor, Financial Supervisory Authority, 2010–2011
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, 2007–2008