PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Annemari advises clients in the field of capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law. Annemari also advises clients in general securities markets regulation related matters. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Annemari worked as an associate for another law firm.
During her studies, Annemari spent one semester studying law at the University of Manchester.
- Counsel to Terveystalo in its IPO and listing on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange, 2017
- Counsel to Ahlstrom in the combination of Ahlstrom and Munksjö through a merger, 2016
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Visiting Lawyer (Secondment), Pohjola Bank plc, Capital Markets Financing, 2015
- Associate, Borenius Attorneys Ltd, 2015 - 2016
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2015
- Group Trainee & Thesis Trainee, Borenius Attorneys Ltd, 2014 - 2015
- Legal Trainee, EY, 2014
- Legal Trainee, Nordia Attorneys Ltd, 2013
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd, 2013