PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Anna advises clients in the field of capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law. Anna also advises clients in matters related to general securities markets regulation.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Anna worked as an assistant legal advisor at the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Counsel to Terveystalo in its IPO and listing on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange, 2017
- Co-author with Johan Aalto, “Hallitusmateriaalin jakaminen avustajalle sisäpiirisääntelyn näkökulmasta”, article published in the Finnish Bar Association’s Defensor Legis Journal N:o 2, 2018, regarding distribution of board materials to external advisors, from the perspective of insider regulation.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2017
- Assistant Legal Advisor, Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority, 2016-2017