PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Anette advises clients in the field of competition law.
- Counsel to Kildare Partners in its pending public tender offer for Technopolis Plc, a Finland-based listed company providing offices, coworking spaces and related services, 2018. The transaction is valued at approximately EUR 730 million.
- Counsel to Orion Corporation in its divestment of the diagnostics business unit Orion Diagnostica Oy to a private equity fund managed by Axcel Management A/S
- Counsel to Lemminkäinen Corporation in the combination of Lemminkäinen Corporation and YIT Corporation through a statutory merger
- Counsel to Scandic Hotels Group in its EUR 114.5 million acquisition of Restel's hotel operations in Finland
- Member of the Finnish Competition Law Association
- Member of the Finnish Association for European Law
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2016
Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2016
Thesis Trainee, Roschier, 2016
Trainee, Embassy of Finland, Brussels, 2015
Trainee, European Commission, Brussels, 2015
University of Strasbourg, France, 2012-2013