PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE
Agda advises clients on mergers and acquisitions as well as general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Agda joined the firm as an associate trainee in January 2017 and continued as a thesis trainee after doing an internship at the United Nations Development Programme in New York. Upon her graduation in May 2018, she was appointed as an associate lawyer. In addition to studying at the University of Turku, Agda also spent a semester at the University of Kent in the UK.
- Counsel to Beneq Oy and its shareholders in the sale of Beneq to Qingdao Sifang SRI Intellectual Technology Co. Ltd., 2018
- Counsel to Kildare Partners in its pending public tender offer for Technopolis Plc, a Finland-based listed company providing offices, coworking spaces and related services, 2018. The transaction is valued at approximately EUR 730 million.
Counsel to Ahlstrom-Munksjö in the acquisition of Expera Specialty Solutions, a U.S.-based specialty paper producer, for an enterprise value of USD 615 million, and the related financing, 2018
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2018
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2018
- Legal Intern, United Nations Development Programme, New York, 2017
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2017
- Legal Studies, University of Kent, UK, 2015