Real Estate in Russia: A General Overview, Stockholm
Hannes Snellman organises the third breakfast seminar in a series of bi-monthly breakfast seminars on doing business in Russia on Tuesday, 22 March 2011.
The seminar will be held from 8.30 - 9.30 a.m. at Hannes Snellman's office at the following address:
Kungsträdgårdsgatan 20, Stockholm.
Breakfast is served from 8.15 a.m.
The following topics will be up for discussion:
- Types of real estate
- Methods of receiving rights to real estate
- Registration of real estate rights
- Land plots categories in Russia
- Receiving the rights to state-owned land plots
- Investigations required to safely develop land plots in Russia
- Pledges of real estate as a method to secure obligations
- Real estate leases: general issues and preliminary agreements
The seminar will be held in English. Participation is free of charge.
More topics and dates to come:
- Specific Features of Using Russian Labour Law - 14 April 2011
- How to Secure and Enforce Obligations under Russian Law - Mid June 2011
- Litigation in Russia - September 2011
- Legal Protection of Intellectual Property in Russia - November 2011
- Construction in Russia - Winter 2012
For further information, please contact:
Isabell Stendahl at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone at +46 (0) 760 000 028