When is the right time to apply for a position?
- When applying for a vacant position we would say the sooner the better and in any case not later than the application deadline. Feel free to send in your open application at any time.
I did not receive a confirmation email when I submitted the application, what do I do?
- Wait ten minutes and if you still have not received a confirmation email, please submit your application again. If problems persist, please contact the local HR Department.
How long after I have submitted my application can I expect to hear back from Hannes Snellman?
- You should receive a confirmation email as soon as you have submitted your application. The local HR Department will then contact you if you are considered for an interview. You may also expect to hear back from us when the process is completed, which usually takes between a few weeks and one month after the application deadline.
How often do you recruit newly graduated associates?
- We usually recruit newly graduated associates continuously throughout the year whenever there is a need and depending on the workload.
How many newly graduated associates do you usually recruit?
- It is difficult to give any numbers because it differ from year to year and from office to office. We also recruit people to join our support team within the areas of Client Relations, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Finance & Control, Office Services and Information Technology as well as to provide legal assistance within our business area teams. If you do not find an open position matching your profile please feel free to submit an open application through our recruitment system at any time.